LEARNTEC: Legal issues and responsibility in AI use
Dr. Kerstin Bäcker will give a presentation at LEARNTEC – the digital learning fair – on the topic: Legal issues and responsibility in AI use.
May 25, 2023
14:30 – 15:15 GMT+2
Conference Room 4/5
The use of AI tools brings with it a whole range of questions. These include the following aspects, among others:
- How can AI be legally trained?
- Is there copyright protection on content created using AI?
- Who is the creator of content created using AI?
- What are the obligations of the user of AI?
- Can the AI user be held responsible for infringements related to AI-created content?
- Do labelling obligations apply when using AI?
- What legal risks are associated with the use of AI? How can these be minimised?
All further information on this event can be found in the LEARNTEC convention programme 2023.
We are looking forward to your visit!