You can visit our website and access its contents without providing any personal information. Only if you send us a message via the contact form or by other means, we collect the data you provide.
Lausen Rechtsanwälte, Residenzstrasse 25, 80333 Munich, Germany; e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +49 89 24 20 96-0, fax: +49 89 24 20 96-10
Data protection officer: Frank Michael Höfinger, Lausen Rechtsanwälte, Wolfsstrasse 16, 50667 Cologne, Germany; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 221 27 24 78-0; fax: +49 221 27 24 78-10
2 Processing of personal data when you visit the website
This website uses Matomo (formerly: Piwik), an open source software for the statistical analysis of access to our website. Matomo uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files which are stored by your browser software on your terminal device and which enable the analysis of the use of this website by visitors on the website, e g what contents a visitor has accessed. Cookies are stored using an identification which is randomly generated; they do not make a person directly identifiable. The information collected by using Matomo will not be associated to any personal data on a visitor of this website.
The information collected in the cookie on the use of our website is be stored on our web server in Germany. The IP address will be anonymised immediately after being collected and before it is stored.
We will use this information solely for statistical purposes in order to analyse your use of this website and to compile reports on the use of the website.
The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (pursuit of legitimate interests). The processing of personal data is based on our legitimate interests in analysing the use of the website and optimising our services.
3 Processing of personal data that you provide to us
When you contact us, we will process the information you provide to process your request.
The legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (taking steps prior to entering into a contract).
4 Processing by third parties
We employ the following service providers which process data on our behalf:
• Hetzner Online GmbH, Industriestrasse 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany (web hosting)
• MedienDeZign GmbH, Siedlerstrasse 9, 82166 Gräfelfing, Germany (IT support services)
The legal basis is Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (pursuit of legitimate interests) and Article 28 GDPR (commissioned processing of personal data).
We will only share data relating to you with third parties without your consent where one of the following applies:
• where it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
• where it is necessary to pursue legitimate interests; our legitimate interests include in particular the exercise of legal claims; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(b) GDPR.
• for compliance with a legal obligation, e g with respect to tax authorities; in this case, the legal basis is Article 6(1)(c) GDPR.
5 Period for which personal data will be stored
We store your data for as long as it is necessary to process an enquiry or to fulfil the contract. This does not apply where we are not permitted to delete certain data (e.g. documents that must be retained in accordance with tax law and commercial law) or where data is necessary to pursue legitimate interests, for example to exercise legal claims.
6 Your rights
Where the respective legal requirements are met, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to obtain information on what personal data relating to you we have store (Article 15 GDPR).
• You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data (Article 16 GDPR).
• You have the right to request the erasure (Article 17) or the restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR) of data which is no longer necessary. Where there is a legal obligation to retain data, e g for business correspondence according to commercial law and tax law, or another statutory exception, data will not be deleted, but the processing will be restricted.
• You have the right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR), i e the right to receive the data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from us; this may include the right to have such data transmitted directly to another controller where technically feasible.
You may at any time object to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes and, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your data for other purposes (Article 21 GDPR).
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at the above address.
If you consider that the processing of your data infringes data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority with local jurisdiction for us is: Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 27 (Schloss), 91522 Ansbach, Deutschland (https://www.lda.bayern.de/)
Last revision: 25 May 2018